Keeping You Informed Throughout COVID-19
Throughout COVID-19 we all share the same goals.
Keeping our families and loved ones healthy, supporting the community response at large and where possible continuing with lifestyle choices that make us happy.
For staff and customers of Gateway Airport Parking alike, be assured this is the absolute message spoken within our business. Great value and service has long been our backbone and we are well prepared to deliver what that means to you today, throughout this challenge and long beyond.
For your upcoming stay, here are some key COVID points and procedures you can expect onsite.
Please keep your eyes out for these three signs, confirming:
- 1. How many customers are permitted in our Reception Area.
- 2. How many customers are permitted in any given bus.
- 3. Seats that you are not permitted to sit in, to maintain social distancing.
You will also notice general information signage, regarding social distancing, washing hands and other preventative steps to help stop the spread of COVID-19.
We are practising social distancing at every reasonable opportunity, so please ensure you maintain your 1.5m distance from staff and fellow customers and when inside our Reception Area stand on our floor markings.
HYGEIENE & GENERAL HEALTH
We have a number of hygiene related procedures onsite, including:
- Wiping down with anti-bacterial solution, likely staff and customer contact surfaces in our Reception Area every 2 hours. These include door handles and push plates, counter tops, phones, keyboards and screens.
- Wiping down with anti-bacterial solution, likely staff and customer contact surfaces in our buses routinely. How often will depend on frequently the bus is being used. These include door handles, windows, steering wheel, CB radio, grab handles and rails, back of seats, booster seats and baby seats. /li>
- Reception Areas and buses will be stocked with hand sanitiser for staff and customer use.
- Staff will be practising regular hand sanitisation during shift and hand washing both before shift and during breaks.
If at any point during a shift, a staff member displays symptoms associated with COVID-19, such as fever, respiratory ailments, runny nose, headaches, muscle pain or nausea, that staff member will be sent home on sick leave and depending on the situation may be required to receive a negative COVID-19 test result before returning to work.
Similarly, if a staff member displays symptoms associated with COVID-19 leading up to a shift, that staff member is to remain home and depending on the situation may be required to receive a negative COVID-19 test result before returning to work.
Please assist our staff and your fellow passengers at Gateway Airport Parking by adhering to good hygiene practices.
Thank you for choosing to park with Gateway Airport Parking.